We are accepting resumes for a team player preferably with cannabis experience. Someone looking to join an up and coming industry with limitless potential.
We are a startup with our flagship store located in Castlegar, BC. We are not a big corporation or a Franchisee, we are operated by the people who own Kootenay Cannabis and are determined to succeed. Striving to provide outstanding customer service, product knowledge, in a comfortable, inviting space. Most importantly we want to support the communities that support us! We aim to build a respectful, ambitious and relaxed work environment, this is the cannabis industry after all.
What we hope to find in you:
– You are an experienced with cannabis
– You are adaptable. This is a new industry and it’s constantly changing
– You are comfortable working weekends or holidays
– Ability to follow rules and regulations (being we are in the infancy of this market following the stringent rules and regulations is a must)
– You’re motivated, independent and don’t need to be micromanaged
– Organizational skills and willingness to learn continually open to improving oneself Responsibilities: – Assist customers with purchases as well as product knowledge
– Process payments using a point of sale system.
– Moving and counting inventory
– Keep up the cleanliness of storefront
– Volunteer/ charity work on behalf of the company *you will be paid for same as working in the store (such as garbage pick up “adopt a rd” and communities in bloom)
• Casual Dress
• On-site Parking
• Store Discount
• Monday to Friday
• Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
• Cannabis: 5 years (Preferred)
• Cannabis Workers Security Verification (Required)