McMaster University – The Science of Cannabis Certificate Program
The Science of Cannabis Certificate Program. A collaborative program involving the Peter Boris Centre for Addictions Research, the Michael G. DeGroote Centre for Medicinal Cannabis Research, and McMaster Continuing Education.
The legalization of marijuana is an enormous change for Canadians. The impact has had a cascading effect across many industries including: law enforcement, education, transportation, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and legal services.
This shift in policy represents new opportunities for scientific research to help us understand how cannabis works and how it effects those who consume it.
- Earn a 3-course academic Certificate of Completion (9 units)
- Convenient online platform
- Open enrolment, no application required
- Learn from expert instructors and researchers
- Connect with professional peers across disciplines